Our income and basement suite renovations can turn your unused space or basement into an income generating machine.
With a vacancy rate near zero, Vancouver is a hot rental market. Depending on the size of your space and the amount of bedrooms, you could be sitting on a great additional income.
We can help you transform your space into an attractive and functional home while ensuring that the renovation is done legally and with permits.
Common spaces that can be renovated include:
- Dividing separate floors
- Splitting single floors into multiple dwellings
- We can even add a carriage home to large backyards
Typical Services for Income and Basement Suite Renovations
While each space is different, you’ll need some or all of the following work done:
- Demolition and prepping the space for renovation by removing unneeded walls, kitchens, toilets, showers, tubs, cabinets, floors etc.
- Framing and structural for new layouts.
- Adding or renovating a kitchen including installing cabinets, kitchen appliances, rangehoods, faucets, and any other hardware.
- Adding or renovating bathrooms including Installing toilets, vanities, other cabinets, sinks, and any other hardware.
- Installing fireproof insulation and soundproofing the walls, floors, and ceilings.
- Completing plumbing and electrical work.
- Installing separate entrances and windows.
- Drywalling, taping, mudding, and sanding.
- Flooring, crown moldings, baseboards.
- Painting and finishing the space so it’s ready for your new tenants to move in.
- Any outdoor work like decks, porches, and landscaping.
Why Choose Us For Your Renovation?
We are a family business headed by brothers Jason and Joshua Lyle. Together, we have over 20 years of combined experience in the contracting and construction industry.
We pride ourselves on maintaining excellent customer service and open lines of communication (something we believe this industry lacks).We know that you have to live in your house while renovations happen. We want to make sure that our income and basement suite renovations impact your life as little as possible.
Our clients tell us that we aren’t a typical construction company. Here’s a few ways we exceed expectations:
- We communicate regularly and you’ll be able to get a hold of us when you want to.
- We educate you so you feel confident and understand the full process.
- We arrive on time, every time. We don’t over-commit and we don’t bump you for a “better” job.
- We respect that you need to keep living in your home and we do everything we can to minimize the disruptions to your life.
- We hire the right staff who are the best at what they do. They are respectful and professional.
- We understand you have a budget and give accurate quotes.
- We complete our jobs. We leave no loose ends and actually clean up after ourselves.
Want to create an Income generating or basement suite? Let’s Chat
We’d love the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your renovation project.