Whether you are looking to update a room, or do a complete home renovation, we can help make your dream home a reality.
Common projects we work on include:
- Creating more room with open concepts
- Redesigning kitchens and bathrooms
- Creating outdoor kitchen and entertainment areas
- Building guest houses or gyms
- Interior and exterior finishing work
- Fixing or redoing foundations and footings
- Basement suite renovations
- Custom jobs – if you have the vision, we can make it happen
Did we mention stress-free?
We are a family business headed by brothers Jason and Joshua Lyle. Together, we have over 20 years of combined experience in the contracting and construction industry.
We aren’t your ordinary construction company. We manage your home renovation from start to finish, so your life doesn’t get turned upside down while the work is being done.
A few ways we are breaking the standard mold of building companies include:
- You can actually get a hold of us when you need us and we keep you updated of progress.
- We tell it to you straight so you understand what goes into the job, what to expect, and how it will get done.
- We turn up when we say we will. We don’t overbook our jobs.
- We understand you still need to live in your home and do everything we can to keep it liveable (yep we clean up after ourselves).
- Our staff are friendly and professional who respect your house like it’s their own.
- We provide accurate quotes and we understand your budget and stick to it.
- We are perfectionists and completely finish our jobs, leaving no loose ends.
Our Home Renovation Process
We follow a 12 step process home renovation process.
Phase 1: Pre-Renovation
The successful completion of any project starts with proper planning. Measure twice, cut once, as the saying goes. This includes:
Understanding your goals and assessing your home.
Crunching the numbers to get what you want done and work within your budget.
Creating the roadmap to make it a reality. This can include working with architects, designers, engineers, and other contractors.
- Permits and Insurance
Getting the city on board so the work is done legally and advising on any necessary additional insurance.
- Ordering materials
Going to suppliers to get lumber, windows, doors, and anything else that is needed.
Phase 2: The Renovation
Now the planning is done, it’s time for the good stuff – getting to work on your home. This includes:
Knocking out any necessary walls and strip back rooms so they are ready for the renovation.
- Framing and rough-ins
Working on framing, and any other work in walls, floors, and ceilings. It also includes getting the water and electricity into the right places and to code. And, adding heating and any air conditioning required.
- Installing Finishes and Fixtures
We’ll build and install kitchens, bathrooms, millwork, tile, and features to complete the space.
- Finishing touches
Making your space shine by painting, adding light fixtures, and all the final touch ups to complete the project.
- Outdoor Entertainment Areas
Whether you want a simple porch or backyard patio, or a custom tennis court, we’re up for the challenge. All you’ll need to do is add friends and family.
- Final clean up
Removing the signs of construction so you can enjoy your new and improved home!
Want to Renovate Your Home? Let’s Chat
We’d love the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your home renovation project.